Raft through the picturesque landscape of Kananaskis Country in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies. Experience the perfect whitewater rafting excursion for beginners and families.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 1:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a whitewater rafting tour along the Kananaskis River through the picturesque landscape of Kananaskis Country
- Raft through family-friendly rapids and then enjoy a scenic float to the finish where you can swim and splash in the water
- Enjoy memories for years to come with free online professional photos posted for free online after your rafting trip
- Professional river guide on each raft
- Safety instructions and practice paddle
- River fee
- Complimentary professional photos (available online after your tour)
- Light snack & refreshment
- Rafting River tour (1.5 - 2 hours)
- Wetsuits, lifejacket, helmet, rainjacket, wetsuit booties, and gloves
- Transportation from Banff or Calgary
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Nakoda Lakeside Lodge (Stoney 142, 143, 144, AB T0L, Canada), located on Highway 1A between Exshaw and Morley. Please refer to your confirmation email for full driving directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Personal medication
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum age is 5 years and the minimum weight per person is 40 lbs.
- If a guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old.
- The maximum weight per person is 350 lbs.
- There are typically between 8 - 11 people per raft, plus the guide; groups larger than this will be split into 2 rafts.
- Every guest needs to sign a waiver form. Any guest under 18 years also needs a parent or guardian's signature on the waiver form and an emergency contact number if the parent/guardian is not joining them on the tour.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 8 participants to operate.