Travel along the world-famous Icefields Parkway and see, touch and even taste the ancient Athabasca Glacier on this full-day tour from Banff. Pass numerous Rocky Mountain peaks, glaciers, waterfalls, and emerald lakes on this incredible adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Your guide will be there within the 15-minute pickup window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Early and late season road / trail closures may limit access to some areas
- Infant rates do not include food