Discover the World Heritage town of Bamberg on this 2-hour walking tour. Explore the winding streets, picturesque churches, and half-timbered houses. Feel the magic of the past with an extensive guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Feel the magic of the World Heritage town of Bamberg
- Discover Bamberg's numerous tourist sights
- Stroll through the historical center
- Admire the cathedral, the Old Court, the New Residenz, and the Rose Garden
- See the old town hall and Little Venice
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bamberg Tourist Information Geyerswörthstraße 5 D-96047 BambergOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is no guarantee you will be able to visit the inside of the cathedral. Generally, visits are not possible during church services and other church events as well as on the following days:
- Ash Wednesday
- Holy Thursday to Holy Saturday
- 29/30 June, 1/2 November
- 24 December
- Additionally, tours inside the cathedral are not possible on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.