Immerse yourself in the exciting history of beer and discover the art of brewing in Bamberg on this 1.5-hour tour. Learn more about the importance of beer over the centuries, explore the interesting sights in the town, and sample beer in the Ambräusianum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience an entertaining tour of Bamberg's beer culture
- Enjoy tasting different types of beer (optional and not included)
- Admire the beautiful sights in the town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more about Frankish customs and traditions
- See the Eisgrube with the Upper Parish Church, the Domberg, and Sandstraße
- Tour guide
- Beer tasting (€4.50 for four 0.1L beer samples)
- Children under 18 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
AGIL Lädla, Alte Hofhaltung, Domplatz 7, 96049 Bamberg, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants can pay the tour guide €4.50 per person for the optional beer tasting (4 samples of 0.1L each: light, dark, wheat, and smoked beer).