Explore Mt. Vernon in Baltimore, named in honor of the General of the Revolution, and home to the first Monument to Washington. Enjoy a multi-ethnic food tour through the neighborhood of the wealthy industrialists who formed Baltimore post 1812.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View the city from one of the best vantage points
- See the Washington Monument and surrounding park dedicated to the Revolution
- Learn the history of the industrialists and the impact they left on the city
- Enjoy multi-ethnic cuisines from around the world
- Walking Tour with guide
- Secure parking
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- People under 21 years
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Come to the main lobby of the Maryland Historical Society (201 W Monument St). There is free secure parking, so please use the parking lot if you drive.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will run in the rain or shine, so be prepared for the weather.
- Guests will walk approximately 1 mile in distance, and some is uphill.