Explore the historic colonial harbor of Fells Point on foot. Explore the small neighborhood and local restaurants of the local area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Discover the Fells Point neighborhood with a guide
- Eat local foods including Baltimore's famous crab cakes
- Discover the diverse food culture of the city
- Learn about the role of Baltimore in the War of 1812
- Food tastings at 5 stops
- Alcohol tastings provided at 2 stops
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Umbrellas or other accessories.
- Alcoholic drinks for those under 21 years of age
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 21 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the pergola-shaped hut in the park with the sign "Thames Street Park"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This neighborhood is not easy for people with mobility issues. Sidewalks are narrow and historic, and streets are made of cobblestones. It is difficult to navigate in a wheelchairs or a walker.
- Alcoholic beverages are only served to travelers 21 years of age or older. Please bring identification which includes a date of birth as it may be required by restaurant staff.
- Gratuity for the guide is encouraged, but not required. Only tip if they have earned your gratuity!