Explore the hidden world of Baltimore's craft beer scene. Enjoy a mix of history, brewing knowledge, delicious tastings, and great food pairings. Sit back and relax with roundtrip transportation and unrivaled access to the city's iconic breweries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Curbside at 401 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA. This is the entrance to West Shore Park located in front of the Baltimore Visitors Center. Recommended parking is Arrow Parking garage at 11 East Lee St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Pre-gaming is strictly prohibited. Anyone visibly intoxicated before the tour will not be allowed to attend and a refund will not be provided.
- For US citizens, please bring a non-expired state ID. If you are not from the US, please bring your passport.
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed due to safety concerns, especially in brewery settings. You must wear closed toe shoes.
- Minimum age is 21, no exceptions.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or in the event of inclement weather. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.