Explore the hidden world of Baltimore's craft beer scene. Enjoy a mix of history, brewing knowledge, delicious tastings, and great food pairings. Sit back and relax with roundtrip transportation and unrivaled access to the city's iconic breweries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Curbside at 401 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA. This is the entrance to West Shore Park located in front of the Baltimore Visitors Center. Recommended parking is Arrow Parking garage at 11 East Lee St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All sales are final except in the case of tour cancellation because minimum guest requirements were not met or in the case of inclement weather