Soar above beautiful Baltimore to see all the best sights in one short time. Glide through the air with an experienced pilot pointing out sights only visible from the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 18 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
- Enjoy incredible unobstructed views of the Inner Harbor, Fort McHenry, and Oriole Stadium at Camden Yards, Pimlico Race Course, and more
- View Fort McHenry, the original location of the Star Spangled Banner
- Ride in style with comfortable aircraft equipped with custom designed floor-to-ceiling convex windows, air conditioning, heating, and noise cancelling
- Helicopter ride
- Noise canceling headsets to use during your flight
- Heliport Fee
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- All passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the confirmed flight time for a mandatory safety briefing. There will be USD 20 surcharge for any late arrivals after 15 minutes.
- Passengers will be weighed at check-in and the total weight of each flight group must not exceed 600 pounds. If needed, flight seating will be reconfigured at the time of booking to comply with safety standards.
- All flights are subject to availability and favorable weather conditions. Flight time is approximate and can be affected by wind, passenger weight, and other conditions. Your flight date and/or time may be different from that requested and will be confirmed by the local partner via email after booking.
- Unfortunately, the ride is not suitable for guests weighing over 300 pounds.