Take a return ferry journey across Roaring Water Bay on the Cork coastline and visit remote Cape Clear Island. Experience this Gaeltacht island’s culture and life of old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Everyone on the tour will be required to wear a correctly fitted life jacket
- This activity is weather dependent
- There is heated seating on the upper deck and indoors
- There are toilet facilities on board