Sit back and relax on this hour long trip on what is known as the Queen of Scottish Lochs. Enjoy spectacular views of the magnificent Ben Lomond and the highland boundary fault line as you enter into the Scottish Highlands from the Lowlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's pier at Balloch Village. Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Infants (aged 0-4) are free of charge. However, please ensure that you select a ticket for them when making your booking
- The local partner strives to offer every assistance to disabled passengers. Please call ahead for advice and to make arrangements. Due to health and safety reasons, electric wheelchairs, regrettably, cannot be accommodated
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed at no additional cost