Discover a paradise off the south coast of Bali on this day trip. Snorkel at 3 different spots in the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida, and see its wide variety of fish, flora, and fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your hotel lobby in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, and Canggu (up to Batu Mejan Street). If you are staying in Ubud, the pickup is at 7:30 AM, and if you are staying in the Sanur area, the pickup is at 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Balangan and Bingin are outside the hotel transfer service and will be charged at Rp 300,000 round-trip