Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean during an awe-inspiring evening on the southern tip of Bali. Attend a traditional "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple, perched on the cliffs above the sea. Savor an optional seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the lobby of your hotel in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud. Pickup time varies depending on the pickup area: • Ubud at 2:00 PM • Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran at 3:00 PM
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The "kecak" dance performance at Uluwatu Temple starts at 18:00 daily. In the event of bad weather, it will be performed on a smaller stage. The price of the ticket is included in this tour
- Please note that sudden schedule changes may occur due to Balinese religious events that can block the roads etc.