Enjoy a leisurely trek with a private guide along the Campuhan Ridge Walk, which boasts gorgeous hillside views. Explore the beautiful water temple of Saraswati, learn about the history of Ubud Palace and visit the incredible Ubud Monkey Forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bali. The local operator will confirm the exact pick-up time at least 1 day prior to your activity.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The walk at Campuhan Ridge is relatively easy, athough there’s a few uphill sections and some stairs in places
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- Ubud has a beautiful tropical climate, but it does sometimes rain. In the event of rain on the day of your tour you may reschedule the tour
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast in the morning as you will need the energy to walk