Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitchen surrounded by organic farms. Trek through rice paddies and take a dip in the river!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Try your hand at cooking organic food without the use of electricity or gas
- Hand pick your own vegetables from the organic farm
- Trek through Sidemen's rice paddies with amazing views and surroundings
- Experience shopping at a local Balinese morning market
- Swim in the river after a great day in the kitchen
- Hotel transfer
- Local market tour
- Rice field trek
- Cooking class
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for trekking through the rice paddies. Bring your own towel and spare clothes for swimming afterwards.