Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from a local private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur or Ubud.
What customers loved
"The views from the top of Mt. Batur!"
"Patra’s energy throughout the hike was contagious!"
"The beautiful scenic views at the top of Batur..."
"Sunrise hike, hot springs, coffee plantation"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)