Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from a local private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, or Ubud.
Select participants and date
Mt Batur Lounge, located at Jl. Bukit Selat Jl. Serongga No.Br, Songan A, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652. The villa-like facility.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Shower facility has limited availability and is on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Pickup time schedule: Kuta/Legian 1:30 AM; Seminyak 1:30 AM; Nusa Dua 1:30 AM; Jimbaran 1:30 AM; Canggu 1:30 AM; Sanur 2 AM; Ubud 2:15 AM
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop-off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)