Experience the wonders of Kalimudah on a canyoning adventure that’s suitable for just about everyone. You'll marvel at the beauty of the wilds of Bali as you jump, slide, swim, and rappel in the canyon on a fun activity that’s available year-round.
What to Expect
Add a level of excitement to your Bali holiday with a canyoning adventure in Kalimudah. This 3-hour trip features an activity that’s suitable for anyone age 8 and up. No experience is required!
Kalimudah Canyon is located in the wilds of the northern part of the island. Tours operate throughout the year.
You’ll jump, swim, slide, and rappel in the canyon. There’s an optional jump of 8 meters and the maximum rappel is 15 meters. Admire the spectacular scenery, including plant-covered volcanic rock, and the natural warm springs.
The canyon descent takes 2-3 hours, and involves a 20-walk to the canyon and 10-minute return. You’ll enjoy a picnic lunch when you arrive at the last waterfall.
Whether you’re a beginner or have some experience already, a Kalimudah Canyoning tour is the perfect way to enjoy the canyons of Bali.
- Round-trip hotel transfers (air-conditioned transportation)
- Wetsuit, booties, gloves, canyoning shoes, helmet, harness, and all required technical gear
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (for vegetarian, please order in advance)
- Water, tea, coffee
- Access to a shower
- Supervision by ICOpro-qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation training course
- ICOpro Card and affiliation membership
- Professional insurance (up to USD 25,000.00)
- Free photos (please bring your own USB pen)
What's Not Included
- USB data/flash drive for photos
- Video footage (if you wish to add this, please book in advance. Prices USD 10 - 50)
- Waterproof camera
- Extra clothes
- Specific medicines (if required)