From Bali: Swim with Manta Rays in Nusa Penida
Pickup includedPickup from the lobby of your hotel in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu (up to Batu Mejan Street), Sanur, or Ubud. Please note that if you are staying in Ubud, the pickup is at 7:30 AM, and if you are staying in the Sanur area, the pickup is at 8:30 AM. For pickups outside Ubud City (up to Ubud Palace) there will be an additional charge of another IDR 200,000 (per car in each direction) to cover expenses, or from Uluwatu-Pecatu another IDR 150,000 (per car in each direction).
- Swim with the massive reef manta rays of Nusa Penida
- Visit Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Mangrove Point
- Snorkel in scenic spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Enjoy a delicious beach side lunch overlooking a white sand beach
- Explore some of the most diverse reefs on the planet
Nusa Lembongan (snorkeling)
Nusa Penida (snorkeling)
Nusa Lembongan (lunch, guided tour)
Marvel at the dramatic landscape and steep cliffs along the coast as you make your way to some of the island's best snorkel sites. Upon arrival at the protected bay of Manta Bay, discover an ocean rich with plankton that attracts beautiful reef manta rays that can sometimes measure up to an impressive 4 or 5 meters in wing span.
Go to 3 of the best snorkel sites of the island, including popular spots (depending on conditions) such Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh and Gamat Bay. As the strong swells of the Indian Ocean can impact conditions, the situation will be carefully monitored to take you to where it is safe to swim with the rays less than 1.5 meters from the surface of the sea. If conditions are not suitable, your snorkeling itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, as your safety is always the number one priority.
Following your magical snorkeling adventure, break for a delicious beach side lunch at Paradise Beach on Nusa Lembongan. The lunch is served as an Indonesian food buffet. Then, get the chance to explore the mangrove forest in the afternoon by kayak, stand-up paddle board or private gondola.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, and Ubud. Balangan and Bingin pickup will be charged at a rate of IDR 300.000 return
- Round-trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan)
- Transportation from the restaurant back to the boat
- Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Towel, mask, snorkel, and fins
- Beachside lunch at Paradise Beach
- Mangrove tour by kayak, stand-up paddleboard or private gondola (depending on availability)
- Pickup from other areas
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions
• Please note that pick-ups from Jimbaran (Balangan and Bingin) will incur an extra charge of IDR 300.000/return