Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Bali and snorkel at 3 different spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida in the Indian Ocean. Marvel at the wide variety of tropical fish and live coral flora and fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel lobby in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, and Canggu (Up to Batu Mejan Street). Please note that if you are staying in Ubud, the pickup is at 7:30 AM, and if you are staying in the Sanur area, the pickup is at 8:30 AM. You may organize a pickup outside of Ubud City (up to Ubud Palace) for another IDR 200,000 (per car in each direction) or from Uluwatu-Pecatu for another IDR 150,000 (per car in each direction).
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Note: Balangan and Bingin are outside the free shuttle service and will be charged at Rp300,000 return