Discover a paradise off the south coast of Bali on this day trip, where you can snorkel near the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from the lobby of your hotel in Nusa Dua, Central Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu (up to Batu Bolong Street), Sanur, or Central Ubud (Up to Ubud Palace, middle road area only). Please note that if you are staying in Ubud, the pickup is at 7:30 AM, and if you are staying in the Sanur area, the pickup is at 8:30 AM. Pickup and drop off location must be the same, or you can arrange your own transfer back.
Select participants and date
Look for "Lembongan Water Sport" counter near Sanur Port. Please be on time as ferry departs on fixed schedule. Address: Inside the port area, Jl. Matahari Terbit, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, IndonesiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Balangan and Bingin are outside the hotel transfer service and will be charged at Rp 300,000 round-trip
- The Manta Bay visit is not guaranteed but is dependant on water and weather conditions