Discover a paradise off the south coast of Bali on this day trip, where you can snorkel near the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your hotel lobby in Nusa Dua, Central Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Central Ubud (Up to Ubud Palace), and Canggu (up to Batu Mejan Street).
Select participants and date
Look for "Lembongan Water Sport" staff at Arthamas Express Office (Matahari Terbit) near Sanur Port. Please be on time as ferry departs on fixed schedule. Address: Arthamas Express Office, Pertokoan Arcade, No. 4, Jl. Matahari Terbit, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, IndonesiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Balangan and Bingin are outside the hotel transfer service and will be charged at Rp 300,000 round-trip
- The Manta Bay visit is not guaranteed but is dependant on water and weather conditions