Spend a day learning about and observing rescued elephants from Sumatra. Follow the elephants' footsteps and enjoy their day which includes eating local fruits, bathing, and playing with mud.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup optional
- Transfers available for Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung, Benoa, Jimbaran, Sanur and Ubud. Pickup times: Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung, Benoa, Jimbaran: 06:30 AM. Ubud, Sanur:07:00 AM.
Select participants and date
Bali Zoo's main entrance, Jl. Raya Singapadu, Singapadu, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, IndonesiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that all activities mentioned will be based on the elephants, who are not forced to do any activity they do not want to do
- This program is suitable for adults 12 years old and above
- Hotel pickup covers Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua , Tanjung, Benoa, Jimbaran, Sanur, and Ubud
- Do not forget to bring your bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repellent, walking shoes/sandals, and change of clothes
- If the booking exceeds 20 people, a buffet lunch will alternatively be served
- For safety reasons minimum height requirement for children is 120 cm; children with a height of 120 cm will be charged adult price
- Children under 120 cm are not allowed to enter the mud fun area
- Bali Zoo does not provide babysitting services; parents are responsible for their own kids who are left behind at the restaurant during the program