Visit Amed, one of the premier dive and snorkeling spots in the world on the east coast of Bali. Just a few meters away from the shore, hundreds of colourful fish meander gracefully over dazzling corals waiting for you to discover them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup at your hotel in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua or Jimbaran.
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option to visit another site without charge
- Go-Pro camera option comes with 8GB memory card that you can take back with you
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group cost)