Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s beloved UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites. Stroll around the temple grounds, learn about Balinese culture, and visit authentic local markets on this 5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, and Ubud only. From other locations, there will be an extra charge depending on the location. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour lasts 5 hours and is available in English
- Entrance fees and meals are not included in this tour, so please bring cash for this, around DR 65,000/person
- Free transfers from Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu only; from other locations, there will be an extra charge depending on the location
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations; the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- Please allow sufficient time for the heavy traffic during high season when heading to the meeting point
- Travel times can vary greatly compared to the times stated in navigation apps
- Please make sure you leave with enough time to reach your destination
- High season is from September to April