Northern Charm: Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, Waterfall & Swing
Pickup includedPick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran or Sanur.
- Visit Bali's most iconic photogenic sites and snap some cool pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- See the iconic Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, waterfall and end your journey on a swing in a hidden hill
- Bring your sweet memories home with the add-on Polaroid camera option
Lake Beratan (sightseeing)
Handara Iconic Gate (photo stop)
Banyumala Waterfalls (swimming)
Wanagiri Hidden Hill (jungle swing)
Your first stop early in the morning will be the iconic Lake Beratan where you will see the majestic temple sitting on a small island on the lake, just as you always see in the postcards of Bali. This lakeside temple was constructed in honor of Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake that was formed by a volcanic eruption 30,000 years ago. Your guide will also explain to you more of the history of this ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture.
You will then visit the iconic Handara Gate, well known as the pathway to serenity. Take a wonderful picture in front of Handara Gate with the breathtaking view of green scenery and the gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrop. Pamper your eyes with the amazing green surrounding, beautiful scenery and the amazing background of smoky green hills between the gates that creates a perfect picture for your trip. Don't forget to take some polaroid photos as well while you are here.
Prepare your walking shoes because you will next go to visit the majestic and beautiful Banyumala Twin Waterfall. It’s absolutely perfect for a quiet and peaceful afternoon in the arms of Mother Nature. The natural pool is inviting with its translucent turquoise waters. Swim in tranquility, listen to the thunderous roar of cascading waters and take in the sights of the vibrant greenery. Although no picture will ever do this natural wonder justice, that shouldn’t stop you from that perfect Instagram shot
Your journey will not be completed without a visit to the iconic Wanagiri Hidden Hills which is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. Here you will fly over the hill and lakes and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Do not miss the bird cage and also a viewing post shaped like a boat here!
- Private tour guide
- Hotel transfer
- Entrance fees
- Jungle swing
- Mineral water
- Polaroid camera (available as an add-on)
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Change of clothes
• Do not forget to bring your swimwear, towel and spare clothes in case you wish to bathe at the waterfall
• Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking steps. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Add-on a photographer in your tour and receive all of your photo files instantly in your device and also 10 edited photos