Discover Bali on a customizable day trip to its most recognizable locations. From the Gate of Heaven to rural Ubud’s rice fields, experience firsthand photos you’ve seen already on Instagram.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from your accommodation island-wide, except for North and West Bali areas • During high season (Apr-Sept), it is recommended to start as early as possible in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Come prepared to take a dip in the water, climb stairs, hike, walk along rocky paths and walk through small streams
- Please note that Lempuyang Temple may not allow photography at short notice due to ceremonial purposes. Photography will not be allowed at the Gates of Heaven at these times, but visitors are still welcome to visit the temple
- For the drone add-on, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on the tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high-quality, edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour
- For pickup options, the earlier you start the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the temple, especially in high season (Apr-Sept)
- Lunch will be in a local restaurant. Please select the relevant add-on