Learn the basics of scuba diving, and then take a dive with an instructor in Tulamben Bay on the north-east coast of Bali. Try your new skills with confidence on an experience that counts as credit towards a PADI Open Water Diver course.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- The shuttle bus will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel around Center Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua.
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group cost)