Get your diving certificate with this Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) open water course, the most popular scuba course in the world, while diving in the Coral Triangle, an area with the highest biodiversity of marine species.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Shuttle bus from major south Bali tourist areas such as Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak between 07:00and 07:15 and Sanur between 07:30 and 07:45 AM. Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud incur additional cost of US $27 (per group per day).
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes: central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group per day)
- Please bring sunscreen and a towel
- Participants have to be at least 10-years-old