Canyon the 4th section of the Aling Gorges in Bali on a half-day adventure tour, and immerse yourself in the nature of the “Island of the Gods,” far from the crowded beaches and luxury hotels. Descend into the volcanic gorge deep in the jungle.
What to Expect
Discover the 4th section of the Aling Gorges in northern Bali on a half-day adventure tour deep in the marvelous wilderness of the “Island of the Gods.” Surrounded by Balinese rice fields, and far from modern life, the “Palm” is a marvel of nature that words can’t describe.
Combining adventure sport with exploration, the straight volcanic gorge offers endless opportunities to rappel, swim and more. All technical equipment is provided, and there will be 2 instructors per maximum group size of 8 participants.
You will enjoy lots of jumps and wonderful rappels, the last a magnificent 40 meters (130 feet) into the crystalline water of the natural pools. Transfers can be arranged from any accommodation in Bali, but to avoid an early alarm call, guesthouse accommodation in Gitgit is highly recommended the night before.
Enjoy a light breakfast in Catur, before the start of your warm-up. Participants should be in good physical shape, but no previous canyoning experience is required. There’s no long walk to reach the canyon, and only a 15-minute walk at the end of your adrenaline thrills, allowing for maximum time (4.5-6 hours, depending on the group’s level) in the exposed volcanic gorge.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Wet suit, booties, and gloves
- Technical canyoning shoes
- Harness and all technical gear
- Light breakfast
- Water, tea, and coffee
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro canyoneer initiation training course
- ICOpro card and affiliation member
- CE PPE standard equipment
- Professional Insurance up to USD 25,000
- Photo (please bring your own USB or memory card)
What's Not Included
- Personalized video, non-edited: USD 10
- Personalized video, edited: USD 30
- Group sharing video, edited: USD 50
- CD, USB, Memory Card or emailing for the free photo
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a USB data/flashdisk, extra clothes, towels, personal medicine (if needed), and a waterproof camera
• Staying at a guest house in Gitgit the day before the trip is the best option to avoid a very early morning start. Help arranging accommodation can be provided on request
• The Aling gorges are accessible for only a few months of the year (depending on the rainy season)
• Participants must be at least 18 years of age and in excellent physical condition
• Please book the video service in advance or with the photographer on site before starting your canyoning trip.