Hop on a scooter and explore the Downtown and Balboa areas on this self-guided tour. Quickly get a feel for the city as you cruise around. Don't worry about navigation– The scooter's talking GPS will keep you on track, so you can focus on having fun.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
3918 Mason St. San Diego Ca 92110Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The minimum rider age is 15. If under the age of 18 the rider must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must possess a major credit card and photo ID.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form.
- Min. weight 100lbs (45.5 kg), max. 375lbs (170 kg).
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the Scooter is returned.
- Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver insurance on the day of rental.
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental. Additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments.
- Scooters must be returned to the rental location before dusk.