Visit the open-air museum of Gobustan, the site of thousands of ancient rock paintings and petroglyphs dating back to the Mesolithic period. Learn about the culture and traditions of the ancient people who lived there and visit the nearby mud volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up available all hotels and aparment located at Baku Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- During bad weather conditions Mud Volcanos Tour might be delay .