The best way by far to take in the vast array of temples in Bagan is on a hot-air balloon ride. Head to the skies and float over thousand-year-old pagodas and the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River, as the sun rises slowly from behind distant mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the launch site in the comfort of a private vehicle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Golden Eagle Ballooning will not be liable for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition or failure to comply with any reasonable instructions given by the pilot, crew or company representatives
- Passengers who weigh above 125kg/280 pounds will be required to pay 100% surcharge of the ticket price
- Children aged between 8 and 16 years must have their own flight ticket. There is no concessionary fare for children. However, in order to fly, they must be over 137cm tall (4 feet 6 inches) and need to be accompanied by a paying adult. When booking for such children, please make sure you also make a corresponding booking for an accompanying adult.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to fly
- Children under 8 years old and under 137 cm tall are not allowed to fly