In the Full Day tour, you will have a chance to discover the magnificent pagodas and immerse yourself in the busy atmosphere of the local market. Admire the stunning views from the ship, as well as the breathtaking sunset on the river
What to Expect
In the early morning, you have some time to soak into the busy atmosphere of a colorful local morning market and make some shopping.
Then, make your full day exploration with several most famous temples and stupas of the region. Highlights include the Shwezigon Pagoda - the most sacred and important religious architecture, the Anada Temple featuring magnificent Buddhism artworks and Htilominlo Pagoda.
Afterwards, move to the jetty for a boat ride to the Manuha Pagoda-noted for its exceptional examples of Buddha statues. Your journey will end with a visit to one of the highest pagodas in Bagan - the Shwesandaw Pagoda. On your fascinating boat, enjoy the breathtaking views over Bagan in the glory of sunlight when it cast the last rays before turning back to your hotel.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Boat trip as per itinerary
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's Not Included
- Bagan Zone fee 20 USD
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa fees & travel insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar, etc…)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increased fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year proces with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”