This private Bagan Full Day tour gives you a chance to explore the historic relics as well as the golden pavilion pagodas in Bagan. You will lose yourself in the hustle and bustle of the market and admire the stunning views in the land of golden pagodas.
What to Expect
From your hotel, you will be picked up for an amazing tour around the legendary land of Bagan. The very first stop in your journey will be a local market where you can find most of the region's delicacies.
Your temple exploration will begin with a wide selection of most well-known temples and pagodas in Bagan. First, make a visit of Shwezigon Pagoda - the most sacred and important religious architecture which served as a prototype for later stupas.
Move onto another significant religious site, Anada Temple- considered as the most surviving masterpiece in Bagan. It is not the biggest one in here, but certainly one of the best preserved ones. Don’t miss out on the chance to admire the amazing art of magnificent mural paintings and carvings in Htilominlo Pagoda.
In the afternoon, continue your trip by visiting a local lacquer ware workshop where a wide collection of beautiful items can be found with different kinds. Visiting the workshop is a great chance to learn more about the traditional work and how it can be handed from generation to generation.
Proceed to Manuha Pagoda for viewing its exceptional examples of Buddha statues before taking a leisurely horse cart ride to visit Shwesandaw Pagoda and see the stunning sunset over the region. Finally, transfer back to your hotel.
- All transfers & transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Horse cart ride
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's Not Included
- Bagan Zone fee 20 USD
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa fees & travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc…)
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increased of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”