See the sights of Azores on your cruise stop in Ponta Delgada. Once you are picked at the pier, get ready for a half-day of exploring. You can choose from three tour options, each with its own destination: Sete Cidades, Furnas or Lagoa do Fogo.
What to Expect
Shore excursion tour to Sete Cidades:
After exploring several lakes around the area, hop on an all-terrain ride for travel along the craters of Sete Cidades. Visit the small local parish.
Shore excursion tour to Furnas:
Meet the most romantic town in Portugal. In Furnas, hot spring water is neighbor to the fresh spring water inside a volcano. See vegetation and fumaroles competing. Enjoy Furnas lake shore (a small trail hike can be included if wanted) and see how a traditional Portuguese plate is done in Furnas.
Shore excursion tour to Lagoa do Fogo:
Enjoy the natural blue hue of the natural reserve, Fogo Lake. Visit the Caldeira Velha with its hot waterfall and natural pool for swimming. Explore a 4WD trail to a fresh water waterfall (a small trail hike can be included if wanted). Witness evidence of volcano activity at Ribeira Grande, a small town in Caldeiras
- Pickup and drop-off at pier
- All Taxes
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them board and disembark
• Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes