Pico Island: Guided Day Tour
- Visit the principal sights of Pico Island
- Learn about the whaling tradition
- Taste different Pico wines and liquors
- Sample Azorean Triangle cheeses
Learn about the Azorean whaling tradition while visiting the Whaler's Museum in Vila das Lajes. Later, get in touch with the natural beauty of the island's biodiversity, as well as different and unfamiliar sites to visitors.
You will be accompanied by your experienced and professional guide at all times, and will also take in different views of the highest mountain of Portugal throughout your tour. The highlight of your tour will be to taste singular regional products and Azorean Triangle cheeses in a lunch at a local restaurant.
- Certified Azores Natural Parks guide
- Entry ticket and guided visit to the Whaler Museum and Interpretation Center
- Pico wine-tasting Lunch in a restaurant with local products
- Photos of the activity
- Personal accident insurance