Bathe in the geothermal hot springs of the Azores as the sun sets on an evening tour to Furnas. Unwind in the healing waters of Poça da Dona Beija and enjoy a traditional meal under the stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from any house, hotel, or hostel within the city of Ponta Delgada and will take place between 6:00 PM-6:30 PM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear light shoes in the summer and hiking boots in the winter
- Towels and swimsuits are recommended for the hot springs
- Feel free to bring your own sandwiches and drinks
- Dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly. Bring a light sweater or jacket in the cooler months of November through March
- Bring a hat and your sunglasses, and apply sunscreen before the tour
- Get the flexibility to customize your experience according to your preferences on a private tour on arrangement. Private and shared tours enjoy the same rates