Ponta Delgada: 4-hour Half-Day Sport Fishing Adventure
From $148 per personBook now
- Learn different fishing techniques and learn about the local fish species
- Try deep sea fishing, jigging, and trolling, with personal attention from an experienced skipper
- Enjoy the scenic coastline of São Miguel Island from the water
This half-day fishing program was created so that participants can learn different techniques and learn about fish species that live in the waters off the island. Several types of fishing are on offer, including deep-sea fishing, jigging, and trolling. There are many classes of fish in the area, such as barracuda, bluefish, greater amberjack, blacktail comber, red sea bream, chub mackerel, grouper, Atlantic bonito, and others.
Before heading out your skipper will tell you a bit about the area where you’ll be fishing and about the various species you may find there. All are welcome on this fishing trip, and no previous experience is required. A maximum of 4 participants is recommended so that the skipper can ensure personalized attention to all, whether beginners or experts.
- 22-foot boat with 150-horsepower Yamaha motor
- Expert skipper
- Briefing about the trip and/or fishing techniques
- Water, juices, and snacks
- Maritime travel permit
- Fishing license
The meeting point is at the single entrance gate to the Marina Portas do Mar, right in front of the Ponta Delgada city center, and in front of the administration office of the Marina Portas do Mar.
Product ID: 31219