Join an exciting marine wildlife tour with biologists and naturalist guides, to see and learn more about whales, dolphins, turtles, fish, birds, and the marine biodiversity of the Azores Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German
Select participants and date
The meeting point is TERRA AZUL base, Marina of Vila Franca do Campo, 4, 9680-909, São Miguel, Azores Islands. From Ponta Delgada town center by auto, head east along the coast and follow the signs to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend toward sea level and the marina where the tour operator's base and yellow boats are located, and free street parking can be found.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- NOT FOR anyone pregnant women, with weak back, in wheelchair or in any delicate health conditions, or children under the age of 4.
- English is the official language for the tour, although the team is multinational and will do their best to accommodate your preferred language (this is not guaranteed however)
- Tour is subject to weather and safety conditions, and may be modified or cancelled without prior notice