Embark on a birdwatching boat tour with marine biologists. Get incredible coastal views while exploring hidden places to observe sea birds, learn about behavior, and see their colonies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet the crew at the TERRA AZUL base located at Marina of Vila Franca do Campo, 4, 9680-909, São Miguel, Azores Islands.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Light food is permitted onboard
- The itinerary may change or the tour may be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions
- As in any wildlife tour in the wild, it is not possible to guarantee that you will see any specific animal
- English is the official language for the tour, although the team is multinational and will do their best to accommodate your preferred language