Choose between full-day Jeep tours of Sete Cidades and Ferraria, Furnas or Nordeste. The tour includes hotel pick-up and drop off, and lunch. Pick your adventure and explore the island of São Miguel island like never before!
What to Expect
The full-day Sete Cidades tour will explore several lakes around the area by Jeep, moving along the craters of Sete Cidades, and a visit to the small parish. From there you will continue to the seashore, to witness the volcanic wonders of hot seawater (lunch included).
The full-day Furnas tour will show you the most romantic town in all Portugal. In Furnas, hot spring water sits alongside cool spring water, and you can see inside a volcano, where vegetation and fumaroles compete. Enjoy the Furnas lake shore, where a small hiking trail can be included if agreed, and see how a traditional Portuguese meal is made, before eating it for lunch. Finally enjoy a relaxing thermal pool bath and finish the day with a cup of tea at the tea factory in Gorreana.
On the full-day Nordeste option, experience waterfalls, enjoy stunning sea views, and feel the full force of Azores nature. You will visit a small parish and enjoy local food, before finishing the day with a cup of tea at the tea factory in Gorreana.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel or designated meeting points
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to thermal pools and natural parks
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them board and disembark
• Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes