Spend a morning splashing through canyons in the Azorean nature. Slide, rappel, fly on a zipline, and jump while enjoying time outdoors with friends and family on this half-day tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby or entrance to your accommodation at 8:30 AM. We will email you in case we need to set a different time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot of Areal de Santa Bárbara Beach, next to the Tuká Tulá Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hair tie
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This tour includes climbing a steep staircase, walking on unstable terrain and muddy slopes, and small uphill and downhill scrambles. You should be able to hike up for 30 minutes in order to approach the stream. The highest vertical path is around 16 meters. You don’t need to know how to swim