Learn more about the history of Cyprus on a visit to the Turkish-controlled northern region of the island from Ayia Napa. Visit the archaeological site of Salamis and get stunning views of the abandoned town of Famagusta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from select hotels in Ayia Napa and Protaras. You are required to contact the local partner to confirm your exact pickup location and time at least 24 hours before the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A valid passport or EU ID card is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. If cancelled due to insufficient numbers, you will be notified in advance and a refund will be provided
- There will be no visit inside Othello's Tower
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change