Discover Huelva on this jet ski tour in Ayamonte. Follow your guide along the Isla Canela coast and the Guadiana River, pass towns like Gerreiros do Río and Foz de Odeleite, and even go for a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
En Paseo del Pinillo s/n está el stand de información de JetSkiDream, donde el personal de la empresa le atenderá y le realizará el checkin. También es el mismo punto de encuentro de salida y checkout.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- We recommend a swimsuit and a t-shirt
- It is important to apply sunscreen half an hour before departure
- The footwear is stored in a waterproof bag on the jet ski
- - Minimum age to ride the jet ski: 8 years and 120 cm.
- - Legal minimum age to drive the jet ski: 16 years old, with the authorization of the legal guardian parent.