Discover Le Clos Corbier, and take part in a playful Champagne masterclass. Learn about tastings and enjoy a traditional lunch with regional specialties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the "Clos Corbier" sign, then ring the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- 2 participants are required for a tour. If only 1 person is booked, you will be contacted by phone or email to reschedule or you will be offered a refund
- The average temperature is 10°C in the cellars
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol
- The lunch can be adapted to allergies or specific diets