Enjoy a trip to this beautiful lavender region and take pictures of the fields and picturesque villages of Luberon. Spend free time in Roussillon, a colorful hilltop village and take panoramic photo stops in Gordes and Senanque Abbey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Take in vast lavender fields during the blooming season
- Stroll through the colorful village of Roussillon and enjoy a scoop of lavender ice cream
- Take panoramic pictures from the hilltop village of Gordes
- Stop for photos in Senanque Abbey, a famous Cistercian Abbey surrounded by lavender fields
- Transportation by minibus with English and French speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.