Explore the historical center of Avignon on a guided walking tour. Visit the Palais des Papes, learn about the region's history, and enjoy a glass of Côte du Rhone wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside of Provence Réservation - A la Française.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Open-toed shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Operated in english only
- Guests must be able to walk on cobbled streets, then climb a series of steps to reach the Pope's Palace
- The company cannot be held responsible for delay due to traffic conditions, weather or accidents occurring while getting on or off the vehicle or for robbery of personal effects or luggage
- Food and drinks (unless specified), additional entrance fees and gratuities (optional) are not included
- For any booking with children, please advise the age.
- This tour is are operated for a minimum of 4 passengers, however bookings for solo travelers are accepted. If the solo traveler remains the only passenger booked for a departure, A La Française ! will contact the passenger the day before the tour in order to offer an alternative tour or date. If the passenger refuses the alternative suggestion, he will be fully refunded as A La Française ! will not charge the tour-operator for the service