Take a beautiful hot air balloon tour over the extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia. Enjoy your ride in comfort and style with professional pilots and indulge in a catered breakfast and a champagne toast.
What to Expect
The first free balloon flight with human passengers took place on November 21, 1783. This experience, first undertaken by french aeronauts, is among the most peaceful and exciting ways to get a bird's-eye view of the countryside. Today, soar above Cappadocia like man from years gone by and see the beautiful landscape in a decidedly fresh way.
Your guides and experienced pilot will take care of everything, freeing you to relax, sit back, and take in the scenery. Enjoy a warm catered breakfast and toast to your journey with celebratory champagne. Ride in style and see Cappadocia in a new light on this hot air balloon tour.
- Hotel transfers
- Bottled water, orange juice, Champagne
Know Before You Go
• Please note, the pick-up time will vary based on the time of sunrise. Pick-up time is between 04:50 and 06:30 depending on the season
• Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm the exact pick-up time
• Please provide your accommodation details after booking. You will be sent a second voucher with the exact pick-up time
• Balloons can accommodate 16-24 guests
• The flight lasts for approximately 1 hour
• All our passengers are covered with insurance by Eureko Insurance Company
• Balloon flights totally depend on weather conditions. In case of any bad weather, flights may be cancelled. If this happens, a full refund will be given