See the highlights of Cappadocia including Goreme Open Air Museum and the famous fairy chimneys. Learn to make pottery from local experts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Japanese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Baggage allowance is 15 kg plus 8 kg of hand luggage
- Admission fees: (per person)
- Pasabag - 80 TL
- Goreme Museum - 150 TL
- Your guide will have pre-paid skip-the-line tickets to avoid long ticket queues. You will need to pay your guide for your entry tickets in cash (euros, dollars, or Turkish Lira)